LEGAL NAME: Skupnost višjih strokovnih šol Republike Slovenije
SHORT NAME: Skupnost VSŠ
ENGLISH VERSION: Association of Slovene Higher Vocational Colleges – Association HVC
REPRESENTATIVE: Alojz Razpet, President of Association HVC
IDENTIFICATION No.: 2246376000
TAX No.: 10104941
BANK ACCOUNT No.: IBAN SI56 0313 8100 0766 638 | SKB banka d.d., Ajdovščina 4, 1513 Ljubljana
THE ASSOCIATION HVC
The Association HVC is a professional Association of Slovene Higher Vocational Colleges on the national level – which means it includes 47 members (94% of all Slovene HVC institutions) all providing EQF level 5 as private or public providers.
They offer their 33 programs in 28 locations across Slovenia (120 ECTS).
Our members do not only provide higher vocational education programs, but also contribute to the field of applied research and professional studies as well as directly to the development of local communities and regions.
Our specific are the 40 % of curricula that are provided as an in company work based learning and the teaching staff requirements that demand up to date professional experience and knowledge from the field of work as well as pedagogical and andragogical competencies of our teaching staff.
In doing so we ensure up to date theoretical training at the institution facility and then monitored and guided in company placements with certified and qualified mentors.
Our values are QUALITY – INNOVATION and ENTREPRENEURSHIP – RESPONSIBILITY – RESPECT.
The Association HVC presents Slovene Higher Vocational Colleges and their interests on national and international level. We cooperate with wide range of different stakeholders as:
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sport (MIZŠ),
- Strokovni svet Republike Slovenije za poklicno in strokovno izobraževanje (SSPSI),
- Institute of the Republic of Slovenia for Vocational Education and Training (CPI),
- Svet Republike Slovenije za visoko šolstvo (SVŠ),
- Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (NAKVIS),
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (GZS),
- Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia (OZS),
- The Association of Employers of Slovenia,
- Slovenian HR association (SKZ),
- Slovenian Student Union (ŠOS),
- Slovenian Institute for Adult Education (ACS),
- Centre of the Republic of Slovenia for Mobility and European Educational and
- Training Programmes (CMEPIUS),
- The European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE),
- The European Students’ Union (ESU),
- The European Commission and
- other higher educational associations, companies and institutions operating in the field of development of PHE in Slovenia and around the world.