Project PROCSEE and implementing its activities gathered participating partners from Croatia, Belgium, Malta, Romania, the Czech Republic and Slovenia at the 2nd Kick Off meeting. Association HVC has organized the meeting in Belgrade, on 20 April 2016. The key reason for the meeting was the change of partners due to its unresponsiveness – Technologiko Ekpaideftiko Idryma (TEI) in Greece was replaced by Rector Konferencia Magyar (Hungarian Rectors’ Conference). Partners confirmed the work plan of project activities and the content of the Experts call which will be published in May.
Key project activities that will be carried out in 2016:
- implementation of Experts Call in four thematic areas: alignment of VET with regional/local economic development strategies, promotion of VET, especially to respond to identified skill shortages, organising and monitoring student placements in the world of work, personal Learning Environments and Further Education,
- establishment of the PROCSEE National Committee for PHE Excellence,
- preparation the National priority statement – statement of priorities and specific challenges at the national level, covering the four thematic areas mentioned before,
- organization of the 1st Forum PHE Excellence,
- preparation of PHE Excellence Policy Challenge Statement at regional level – CSEE,
- use of best-practice research to find appropriate policy drivers and tools to address the challenges