On Monday 14th September 2020, members of the Association HVC Alicia-Leonor Sauli-Miklavčič and Miha Zimšek participated in a webinar of the French coordinator as part of the SELFIE WBL project. The webinar was organized by the French institution SEPR – Societé d´Enseignement Professionnelle du Rhone and was attended by 16 participants.
Agenda of the introductory meeting:
1. Welcome and introduction to the webinar
2. Presentation of institutional partners: presentation of the policy of each institution regarding digitalization
3. Presentation of CFA and partner companies
4. Project activities and course
5. Break before demonstration of the SELFIE platform
6. SELFIE platform and tool presentation
The Association HVC shall provide main research outputs of the project. On behalf of the Association, Maria João Proença (EfVET) presented the qualitative part of the research and the possibility of schools to sign a Non-disclosure agreement with the Association HVC.