On Thursday, 20th May 2020, EURASHE organised a workshop „Smart E-quality@ Work-Based learning“. The workshop was led by Mrs Alicia Leonor Sauli Miklavčič, Head of Development at SKUPNOST VSŠ/Board member of EURASHE and discussed the following topics:
– Easy apprenticeships for a small business (SAPS project);
– Work-based learning quality standards with criteria and indicators (ApprenticeshipQ project);
– How to manage apprenticeships more effectively: a presentation of the smart electronic system for Work-based learning (ApprenticeTrack project);
– Mentors at the companies: MentorTrain project’s support materials for SMEs;
– Work-based learning Charter.
The workshop attracted 51 participants eager to discuss the provision of quality work-based learning during the COVID-19 lockdown and exchange good practices.
You can watch the workshop in the video below.